1. Follow the link below to the Patient Portal.
2. Accept the terms and conditions.
3. Click “I was given an enrollment token.”
4. Enter your Enrollment Token, Date of Birth and your Email Address. Important: Verify that your email address is correct; otherwise you will not be able to enroll in Patient Portal. Contact your practice if your email address is incorrect.
5. Choose a user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive. Your user name must be at least 6 characters long and cannot be more than 20 characters long. Your password must be at least 6 characters long, cannot be more than 20 characters long, and must contain at least one number.
6. Choose a Login Security Question from the list and provide your answer for this question. Since your account contains confidential medical information that must be protected you will have to provide the answer to the Login Security Question whenever you log into Patient Portal.
7. Set up account’s secure password reset feature. Patient Portal will ask you to select a question and provide an answer to it. If you forget your password, you will have to answer this question again to reset it.
If you have any problems, please call our staff and we will be happy to walk you through it!